Elections in Guadalajara

Saturday, August 9, 2008 | | | |
Hey today was the first time I've visited Guadalajara, and just after to arrive I noticed that is an amazing city, huge and modern. I came not for personal reasons, I came to work but even with work I can see that is a beatiful city, organized and with really cool people.
I didn't eat tortas ahogadas yet, but for tomorrow will be my personal goal (also have some sessions with the LC Guadalajara)
The reason I'm here is because of the elections and I really enjoyed my first LC elections process in Mexico, here you can have some pictures of the day. Enjoy them!!!



BTW The new EB is composed by:

LCP: Alejandro Delgado Cobián (El Alex)
LCVP ER: Raquel Gomez (Amparito)
LCVP F: Ruth Florez (Me entendien)
LCVP OGX: Luis Vega (El impuntual)

Say Congratulations to all of them and thanks to all the applicants.

Take care

Kisses from Guadalajara.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, es bueno ver un nuevo equipo en Guadalajara. Échenle muchas ganas en todo. Tienen muchas cosas que hacer y en sus manos está lograrlas. Saludos!

ana.avelar said...

congratulations!! felicitaciones a la nueva EB :)